Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nothing exciting lately. Too nasty to ride trail lately. Cold enough for ice to form on the trail over night but not cold enough to keep it frozen. The wife and I have been hitting up the gym lately as we really haven't had much time together lately. I've been working weekends and she's been busting her ass with school. Speaking of the wife she just finished up a very rough semester with a 3.8 which absolutely rocks. 9 A's and 1 B I think. I'm a proud husband, but next semester is gonna be just as rough for her with another whopping class load. It usually means more ride time for me, which is great, but less family time, which sucks.

Speaking of the gym. I've been tearing it up on the spin bike lately. How gay is that? It's a pretty good workout but the cushy saddle hurts my ass after about 45 minutes. I have learned some sweet spin bike skills lately. In fact i'm quite the spin bike handler. I can ride with no hands and everything. You might say that i'm the Hans Ray of the spin bike.

I just changed the title today and hope to change it again real soon so stay tuned more to follow.

Adam

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey ya spinner.. where are you spinning at? The Diesel is trying to get me to go to a gym.. he's Athletic Club member. Considering joining, since i've just been slothing.. gonna die at SCG, i'm thinking..

Adam said...

I go to the Athletic Club too unfortunately they only have 2 bikes and 4000 elipticals. they have a cool cardio theater but zero bikes in there.

Adam

Unknown said...

are you hinting at a new bike??

Unknown said...

If there's only 2 bikes, he should be.. with a name like Mean Joe, I'd think he'd have some pull! Of course, maybe he's wore all the others out..

Diesel said he's tried the theater.. watched some of the new Bond there yesterday. Maybe he's on a stairmaster or something.. said it's pretty cool though.

FullSquishy said...

I ride a "Spin" bike every time I go into the woods. Sit 'n Spin...that's ole' Squish....LOL